Pellon, White, PLF36 Ultra Lightweight Fusible Interfacing, 15" x 3 Yards, Package
- High-quality Polyester Material - The Pellon PLF36 Fusible Interfacing is made from high-quality 100% Polyester that works for any light and medium-weight fabrics. It’s ideal for use in various types of light fabrics such as linen, broadcloth, chambray, challis, and jersey. It also works well for delicate fabrics.
- Size is perfect for medium to large projects - Every Pellon PLF36 Sew-In Interfacing package is 15” x 3 yards, making it perfect for medium to large projects. It’s also convenient to use on several small-size garments by simply trimming the interfacing to any pattern based on your requirements.
- Thin and lightweight - The Pellon PLF36 Fusible Interfacing lightweight and thin feature makes it presence barely to notice on the fabric. It sticks to the material through an adhesive that can be activated with pressure or a damp cloth.
- Strengthens fabric stitching - This product is also perfect for protecting and strengthening fabric stitching, as well as providing structure for collars and facings.
- Easy to clean - It’s easy to clean and can either be machine washed or dry cleaned with your fabrics.
Details: Pellon Products is a leading innovator of in the areas of home sewing, quilting, crafting and fiber art for the past 50 years. It offers a wide range of quality products made of materials like cotton, wool, bamboo, and polyester. Also, Pellon is well-known in the interfacing category that are used for apparel, home craft & décor, quilting, fusible webs and embroidery. This ultra lightweight Pellon PLF36 Fusible Sew-In Interfacing is perfect for light to medium-weight fabrics. It is ideal for wovens, knits, blouses, and sheer garments. It is excellent for use with crepe de chine, voile, and handkerchief linen fabrics. It can also be used for stabilization of quilting projects. This easy iron-on fabric interfacing adds needed support to various garment areas or patterns and keeps them from losing shape despite constant use and multiple washes. Product Key Features: High-quality Polyester Material Size is perfect for medium to large projects Thin and lightweight Strengthens fabric stitching Easy to cleanSimple Steps on How to Fusible Interfacing Using Pellon PLF361. Pin pattern piece to interfacing following grainline arrows and cut. Trim seam allowances to 1/4″. 2. Place the fusible side of Pellon against the wrong side of fabric. Pin, then steam-baste along edges with a tip of iron. Remove pins. 3. Set iron on Low-Permanent Press setting. (Use steam iron with a metal sole plate. Hand-held steamers will not permanently bond interfacing to fabric. ) Cover with a damp press cloth and press down firmly for 10 seconds. 4. Repeat, lifting and slightly overlapping iron until all interfacing is fused. Steam press on the right side. Let the fabric cool, then check the bond.