Brand: Terial Magic
- Replaces traditional stabilizers for machine embroidery, electronic cutting, and inkjet printing
- Fray free stabilizer for starch and press applique, raw edge applique, knife edge creases, and reverse applique
- Great for 3D fabric flowers, 3D fabric/fiber art, fabric scrapbooking, and fabric origami
- Available in 16oz, 32oz, and 1 gallon sizes
- Made in the USA with natural ingredients
Binding: Office Product
Publisher: Imagination International, Inc.
Details: Terial Magic is quickly becoming a "must-have" household product suitable for any quilter, sewist, crafter, embroiderer or other DIY'er's toolbox. It allows you to play with single ply fabric in a whole new way. It replaces stabilizers and fusible for quilters and embroiderers, keeps fraying in check for scrap bookers and crafters and gives the fabric a firmer hand for holding shapes and folds for all fabric projects. Treat your fabric in 3 simple steps... spray, air dry and iron! Terial Magic lasts, but is water soluble and can be washed out if desired. For more permanence and water resistance use a clear matte acrylic spray finish on finished art. Terial Magic lasts, but is water soluble and can be washed out if desired. For more permanence and water resistance use a clear matte acrylic spray finish on finished art.